Established initially as a partnership, XYsoft was registered as a private limited company ( BRN: 200305054W ) on 2-June-2003.
As a Systems Integrator, XYsoft engages in industrial, factory and office automation work. Comprising project managers, system analysts, software programmers and engineers, our team work closely with technology partners, associate consultants and sub-contractors to carry out a whole range of activities from project award until successful delivery.
We are engaged in three areas of business, with the following specialisations:
- Engineering of Human-Machine Interface (HMI) graphics for Distributed Control Systems (DCS) as well as Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems
- Engineering of Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) for the plant equipment & machine control
- Implementation of industrial standard communication protocols ( MODBUS / OPC )
- Software development in the Microsoft Visual BASIC ( VB6 / VB.NET / C# ) programming environment
- Management and applications programming for databases ( ORACLE / MS-SQL )
- Software for compliance with industry standards developed by Semiconductor Equipment and Materials International (SEMI).
- Implementation of SECS & GEM communication between semiconductor equipment and factory host computers
- Computer Networking
- Computer Security Software
- Network Video Solutions